August 18th is Pay What You Want Friday! Following the success of the first free co-working day (internet issues have now been fixed! :)) we’d love to welcome you again at the Nomad Takeover of hOurSpace for another round of co-working and co-having-lots-of-fun.
Here’s what our first day was like:
So how does it work?
You get a great spot to work at all day with free coffee, tea, fruits, and great company! Whenever you’re ready to head out, please drop your contribution (as decided by yourself..) into the hat and you’re all set.
If you’re coming:
Please RSVP your response here as we have limited space for the event. If you decide not to come, please change your RSVP so that someone on the Wait List can get in. Folks on the wait list, please don’t worry as lots of spots usually open up on the morning of the event. So keep your fingers crossed!
This is a new project where we take over a co-working space (hOurSpace) and then build a nomad community around it. The takeover will happen from Aug 14th to Sep 15th! During this time we will transform hOurSpace into a place where we can all work, hang out, and do some cool stuff in and around the city.
Imagine a space where you can meet nomads on the day that you arrive. Work together alongside inspiring locals and other nomads and then hang out together during the evenings. There will also be fun group activities during the weekends (workshops, hackathons, etc). The Nomad Takeover with hOurSpace is your jumping off point for a great stay in Lisbon full of new connections and wonderful surprises!
Reserve your spot for the month:
For a very limited time, we also have special pricing available if you’d like to book your co-working spot. We have ONLY 3 spots left for monthly memberships (Aug 14th – Sep 15th) at a discounted price of €200/spot/month.
Members get to:
• Jump right into the community from the moment you arrive, don’t hang out alone, hang out with us 🙂
• Use our space and work alongside inspiring people
• Have priority access to our workshops
• Gain an insight into local life in Lisbon because we live in and love the city and will be organising activities right from the space itself
• Free unlimited (delicious) tea, coffee and fruits
• Unlimited access at any time during working hours
• Printer use included with certain packages
• External keyboard and mouse available for a serious productivity boost at €3/day
• A central mailing address in Lisbon for an additional fee.
We’ve already organised tons of meetups, sailboat trips, dinner get-togethers, co-working days, fun parties, and a lot more!
Can’t make it on Friday? We accept walk-ins.
Drop in at any time between 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday and join us for a cup of coffee and a chat. We have a nice balcony with a gorgeous sunset and would love to learn what you want out of a space and community like this! See you there!
We only have 3 spots left for monthly subscriptions so if you’d like to reserve your spot for the whole period for €200, here’s the link again.