September 8th is Pay What You Want Friday! We’d love to welcome you again at the Nomad Takeover of hOurSpace for another round of co-working and co-having-lots-of-fun.
Our internet is blazing FAST!
Our balcony has an incredible view:
We have free coffee, fruits, and treats on most days and the most comfortable seats any co-working space in town has ever seen. Here’s what one of our days looked like:
Usually, we go out for lunch together at a place nearby so that way we can all talk, get to know each other some more, and make new friends 🙂
So how does it work?
You get a great spot to work at all day with free coffee, tea, fruits, and great company! We usually go out for lunch together at a nice place nearby. At any time whenever you’re ready please drop your contribution into our tip jar (as decided by yourself..) and you’re all set!
If you’re coming:
Please RSVP your response here as we have limited space for the event. If you decide not to come, please change your RSVP so that someone on the Wait List can get in.
This is a new project where we take over a co-working space (hOurSpace) and then build a nomad community around it. The takeover will happen from Aug 14th to Sep 15th! During this time we are open every single weekday!
Imagine a space where you can meet nomads on the day that you arrive. Work together alongside inspiring locals and other nomads and then hang out together during the evenings. There will also be fun group activities during the weekends (workshops, hackathons, etc). The Nomad Takeover with hOurSpace is your jumping off point for a great stay in Lisbon full of new connections and wonderful surprises!
Members get to:
• Jump right into the community from the moment you arrive, don’t hang out alone, hang out with us 🙂
• Use our space and work alongside inspiring people
• Have priority access to our workshops
• Gain an insight into local life in Lisbon because we live in and love the city and will be organising activities right from the space itself
• Free unlimited (delicious) tea, coffee and fruits
• GIGABIT Internet
• Unlimited access at any time during working hours
• Printer use included with certain packages
• External keyboard and mouse available for a serious productivity boost at €3/day
• A central mailing address in Lisbon for an additional fee.
Can’t make it on Friday? We accept walk-ins.